Case advances against officers charged with strip, rectal searchesBy Bruce Vielmetti of the Journal Sentinel
Nov. 06, 2012
California: Woman Fakes Car Trouble, Has Armed Kids Rob Good Samaritan Who Stopped to Help
Christian Refugee Returns to Syria: 'I Was Scared When I Saw How Many Refugees Openly Pledged to ISIS'
GOP Says Voting Machines 'Miscalibrated' in District Lamb Won, Saccone Votes Switched to Lamb
Orban: 'The Youth of Western Europe Will Live to See When They Become a Minority in Their Own Country And Lose the Only Place in the World to Call Home'
Sweden: 65yo Woman Charged After Saying Mass Immigration Will Lead to 'Goldfish Level' IQs
A judge ruled Friday that prosecutors have sufficient probable cause to go forward with a case against four Milwaukee police officers charged with conducting illegal strip and rectal searches of suspects.
Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Jeffrey Wagner made his decision at the preliminary examination after about three hours of testimony from Milwaukee police Detective Justin Carloni, who recapped testimony that nine victims gave at a secret John Doe proceedings that led to the charges, filed last month.
The complaint lays out in graphic detail how the primary suspect, Officer Michael Vagnini, conducted searches of men's anal and scrotal areas, often inserting his fingers into their rectums. Vagnini acknowledged performing one of the searches. At least one suspect said Vagnini planted drugs on him.