Case advances against officers charged with strip, rectal searchesBy Bruce Vielmetti of the Journal Sentinel
Nov. 06, 2012
Germany: Syrian Hairdresser Hailed As 'Model of Integration' Slits His Female Employer's Throat
Evergreen Student Told She's 'Not Allowed to Speak Because She's White,' Ordered to 'Stand in the Back'
Antifa Activist Yvette Felarca Charged With Assault, Rioting For Role In 2016 Sacramento Capitol Brawl
Lindsey Graham: If You Don't Support Giving Illegals Citizenship, 'I Don't Want You to Vote for Me'
Rush: Mueller Probe 'Most Massive Opposition Research Operation Ever Conducted' in America
A judge ruled Friday that prosecutors have sufficient probable cause to go forward with a case against four Milwaukee police officers charged with conducting illegal strip and rectal searches of suspects.
Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Jeffrey Wagner made his decision at the preliminary examination after about three hours of testimony from Milwaukee police Detective Justin Carloni, who recapped testimony that nine victims gave at a secret John Doe proceedings that led to the charges, filed last month.
The complaint lays out in graphic detail how the primary suspect, Officer Michael Vagnini, conducted searches of men's anal and scrotal areas, often inserting his fingers into their rectums. Vagnini acknowledged performing one of the searches. At least one suspect said Vagnini planted drugs on him.