Article posted Jan 16 2007, 9:58 PM Category: Occult Source: GovTrack.us Print

House Resolution 33: Recognizing and Honoring Freemasons

Related:
> The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon
> The Masonic Order: The Most Organized Gang on the Planet
110th CONGRESS, 1st Session

H. RES. 33
Recognizing the thousands of Freemasons in every State in the Nation and honoring them for their many contributions to the Nation throughout its history.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 5, 2007

Mr. GILLMOR submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
___________________

RESOLUTION

Whereas Freemasons, whose long lineage extends back to before the Nation's founding, have set an example of high moral standards and charity for all people;

Whereas the Founding Fathers of this great Nation and signers of the Constitution, most of whom were Freemasons, provided a well-rounded basis for developing themselves and others into valuable citizens of the United States;

Whereas members of the Masonic Fraternity, both individually and as an organization, continue to make invaluable charitable contributions of service to the United States;

Whereas the Masonic Fraternity continues to provide for the charitable relief and education of the citizens of the United States;

Whereas the Masonic Fraternity is deserving of formal recognition of their long history of care-giving for the citizenry and their example of high moral standards; and

Whereas Freemasons have always revered and celebrated St. John's Day, June 24th, as dedicated to their patron saints: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That the House of Representatives recognizes the thousands of Freemasons in every State in the Nation and honors them for their many contributions to the Nation throughout its history.

Latest Occult
- U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes
- CNN Hunts Down Freemasons in U.S. Government (video)
- Freemasons await Dan Brown novel 'The Lost Symbol'
- ‘Blood Oath’ Sealed Stanford Deal, Court Is Told
- Georgia freemasons at loggerheads over admission of black man to lodge
- Hannity - What is the Illuminati? (5/15/09)
- Geronimo's descendants demand return of 'stolen' remains
- Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: Obama is a LightWorker - an Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being

Comments 41 - 52 of 52 Add Comment < Page of 3
Some Random Average

Posted: May 27 2008, 2:07 PM

20763 I forgot to point out that the main hand behind american politics an political decision is the Illuminati, whom of which were formed in bavaria, which coincidently was and still is marked as the home of national socialism, or nazism, coincidently the bush family has instated a second reichstag, or 911, kind've funny how everything goes together eh?

Posted: Jul 06 2008, 6:41 PM

20923 All masons and shriners worship satan and have got almost the whole world fooled by the master of deciet. There is a surprise waiting for all you who think you are God.
From Holland.

Posted: Aug 19 2008, 4:55 AM

85147 What are freemasons ? i'm just 13 years old and I don't understand ! a friend of me told me we are all going to die because of the freemasons in 2012 but I can't believe that.. Can somebody tell me the truth :S?

Posted: Aug 19 2008, 12:50 PM

Holland, you friend is misinformed. The Freemasons are a secret society which has a lot of influence and control over many power positions in government, industry, and banking. To make it as simple as possible, "they control the world". The masons will tell you their aims are harmless, but if you look at their history and their actions you will realize otherwise. In general, other people can only tell you so much, you need to find the truth out for yourself because you can't really trust other people to find it out for you. These videos will help a lot:
lafemme

Posted: Aug 24 2008, 8:47 PM

70237
I know hundreds of Masons... Ask them about the Jesters and what their moral values are when they're having all their initiation parties for "Newcomers". Each state has "Courts", members nominate men that they think would be a good Freemason. It is then voted on by the members whether or not the newbie should be admitted to the lodge. Majority wins. The only "REQUIREMENT' that you have to have before you can enter, is that you must be a "Shriner" before you can be a Mason. Let the party begin. Use your imagination... and there are females at these parties, they aren't "Members" of the Fraternity either. Plenty of booze, great food,golf during the day etc. They have these parties at hotels of the host city. They book floors of rooms to keep non members out. Leave the rest up to your imagination. Picture Gods eating grapes,belly dancers etc.

Anonymous, didn't Freemasons start the first banking systems of sorts?

There are all kinds of Degrees in Freemason Society, 31st,33rd,Scottish etc., do the research and you'll find Freemasons in every country,religion. Some of the people who wrote the Constitution were Freemasons. I could go on and on. Just educate yourselves before judging. I'm not judging Freemasons, I just don't want to keep hearing about how moral and what straight eggs they are. I know that they have done good deeds, but I also know a lot of other people that have done good deeds that aren't in a closed Fraternity. The Freemasons do take care of their own, they are a Brotherhood. How do I know about such things? Been there, done that.

The book "Born in Blood" was referred to me by a Mason I know. Check it out, he said it wasn't all inclusive but would give me a general idea of what it's about. Not everything.
lafemme

Posted: Aug 24 2008, 9:12 PM

70237 Hey, do you think Ben Franklin& George Washington were" Satan" worshipers? I don't think so, they were however, Freemasons.

If you want to know about any subject do the research, don't take anyone's word for anything... not even mine. I can only write about my experiences. I don't believe in Satan, I believe we make our own Demons. I believe in a Supreme Being though. What was before Christianity,the Bible,the Koran etc. EDUCATE YOUSELF!!! Why can't Popes be married? The answer to that is a real shocker. Read about the Christian Crusades, get informed, form your own opions. I know it will take a lot of work but, education will set you free. I'm a 55 year old woman and I'm still learning and researching. I get exhausted and quit for a while, then something else comes up that I want to know about and I do the research and form my own opions. Everyone should, I think everyone would agree on that, at least I hope they would.

I'll Step Down From My Soapbox Now.....
lafemme

Posted: Aug 24 2008, 9:33 PM

70237
Anonymous, Ron Paul is a Libertarian... I would like to see him elected but, he's out of the race.

Skylar Smith, I agree with you, people need to be shaken up. They need to educate themselves, libraries are free, if a person has a computer they need to use it to educate themselves about what they want. There are many tools, opinions etc. that can help a person to form their own opinions. READ!!!

I was so shocked when I saw a program on T.V. that asked some teens who JFK was, the kids didn't know. It's a shame. What has education (public) come to.

Posted: Nov 29 2008, 1:09 AM

7183 what is up with this. Some one please explain to me what is wrong with the senate recognizing a fraternity charitable organization.

Posted: Sep 24 2009, 9:31 PM

21656 Fuck me running. The comments on this site are more entertaining and informative about the people who follow all this stuff than the article could ever be about it's topic.

Posted: Sep 25 2009, 12:55 PM

206173 Fred Flintstone was a Mason

“Fred, like Barney, was also a member of the Loyal Order of Water Buffalos Lodge and a member of the Loyal Order of Dinosaurs (clearly modeled after Freemasonry; Mel Blanc, the voice behind Barney, was himself a Mason, although Masons do not wear elaborate funny hats or make animal sounds).”

Yabadabadoo?

33rd Degree Solved

Posted: Jul 05 2010, 9:29 AM

75172 The Secret of the 33rd Degree is Tesla Earthquake British Association Shide No. 333 on September 3 at three o' three.
James Smith

Posted: Aug 16 2014, 6:36 AM

179183 More conspiracy theory BS. What seems to always escape the conspiracy theorists is that it would be impossible to keep anything like this a secret for long. Perhaps their inability to understand that is because to do so would not support their delusions?

Remember, "Three people can keep a secret. But only if two of them are dead."
Comments 41 - 52 of 52 < Page of 3