Multimedia posted Jul 31 2006, 6:29 PM Source: InformationLiberation Print

Vaccination: The Hidden Truth

This is the first half of the shocking but extremely informative video documentary "Vaccination - The Hidden Truth" (1998) where 15 people, including Dr. Viera Scheibner (a PhD researcher), five medical doctors, other researchers, and parents' experiences, reveal what is really going on in relation to illness and vaccines.

Vaccination
The Hidden Truth

With so much government and medical promotion of vaccination for prevention of disease, ironically, the important facts presented here come from the orthodox medicine's own peer-reviewed research. The result is a damning account of the ineffectiveness of vaccines and their often harmful effects.

It shows that parents are not being told the truth by the media, the Health Department and the medical establishment, with a medical doctor, Dr. Mark Donohoe, confessing that "It is a problem for me that I am part of a profession that is systematically lying to people."

Find out how vaccines are proven to be both useless and have harmful effects to your health and how it is often erroneously believed to be compulsory.

Many people simply refuse to believe the truth regardless of how clear it is, but the impeccable documentation presented in this amazing video has changed the minds of many who have seen it.

To view or purchase the whole DVD/video, go to www.vaccination.inoz.com

Comments 41 - 51 of 51 Add Comment < Page of 3
dvdtruth

Posted: Oct 18 2011, 4:12 PM

70102 If you would like to find The truth about vaccines dvd and many other dvds that contain truth info, please visit:

www.dvdtruth.com

documentaries on the new world order, Economy, Health, and many other topics.
brian wilson

Posted: Dec 15 2011, 6:51 PM

76106 I hope this finds you blessed today.
I am Brian Wilson, known as the Radio Preacher Man at the Liberty Broadcasting Network or LBN www.libertybroadcastingnetwork.com/rpm
this show reaches thousands and thousands of people live, plus then there are the archives. LBN is an internet radio and television and satellite broadcasting nework. It is heard on 1710 am shortwave, too. It is internationally heard and watched. Anyway, I would love to have you on my show. I am on 6 to 8 eastern time pm Monday thru Friday
Next week, I have Monday-Friday open. You just call into 18007875044 at about 6:05 eastern pm...the first five minutes are commercials and music
I can have you on the entire time or the first or second hour, whatever you want. Usually, I have a guest on at 6 until 7, and if we go over, that's very much okay...we have until 8 pm...
the commercials are at 20 and 40 and 58 after the hour...
You can use hand free phone or put it on speaker, so youre not tied to your phone....
The audience needs to hear what you have to say
The truth lives at LBN!
Thanks and Blessings!
Brian Wilson, Radio Preacher Man
3862667390

Posted: Jan 03 2013, 2:13 PM

17425 FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND ALL THIS SHIT! YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEY WOULD MAKE ALL THESE VACCINES TO SAVE YOU AND YOUR CHILDS LIFE BECAUSE THEY EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN LIFE?! THINK AGAIN, THEY DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT US, NON OF US. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY SPRAY CHEMTRAILS IN OUR SKYS?! CHEM; CHEMICAL! THEY ARE RELEASING CHEMICALS INTO OUR AIR THAT WE BREATH TO WEAKEN OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, PLUS WITH THE VACCINES ALREADY DOING IT TOO AND THE GMO FOODS AND THE FLUORIDE IN OUR WATER= DEATH SOONER THAN LATER. WAKE UP AND DO RESEARCH ABOUT ILLUMINATI, NWO AND THESE TOXICS THEY CALL VACCINES.

Posted: Jan 04 2013, 2:48 AM

17375 @17425 And the tax-payers are funding the war on themselves.

Where are you at on solutions? I've seen people calling for the deaths of all Illuminati members, as well as the Free Masons, but that doesn't sit well with me. Plus, these Secret Societies aren't so secret anymore so, many mislead idiots are calling themselves a part of these groups and killing them, would only empower the gods these groups believe in.

I think exposing these groups is a good way to combat them, without giving them the chaos they depend upon for survival. I just look at every-day products, there are so many with suns emblems and bears on them, don't you think? That's at odds with their chess game, but the Bible does read about the beast giving its power to the beast on the earth. Looks like queeny and the Pope are playing on the same team; (if I understand this whole occult thing properly....I don't have a degree in sadism).

Perhaps you could help me here. Are the light people for the sun god, and the lions/monarchs, for the beast bound here on earth? What do you make of their constellations? I know the Big Dipper is the bear, and one that they especially favor, but the Hydra is the only one that I can think of, which could get its head cut off and have it grow back. I don't know what to make of all of it, if history hadn't been burned up by the Vatican (sun team) we'd likely have a better understanding of both where we came from and how to get back there.
Nurse

Posted: Jan 13 2013, 10:40 AM

6687 Before any vaccine shot for a week drink a gallon of distilled water a day for avg size adult then also a week after. Pure water "attaches" to toxins and moves them to intestines for elimination this is role of water in body. Also - your urine is pure distilled water but is coded with all the information your body needs to signal the correct balancing out of all your natural chemicals and hormones to nullify toxins and or virus. You can drink it if brave enough or more simply place a drop from index finger in your stream every time you pee under both sides of your toungue which signals your body homeopathically how to balance your body more quickly. You could benefit from this cheap easy homeopathy all the time - make it a habit, when any virus is suspected, radiation or toxins.
Bob Frayer

Posted: Nov 29 2013, 11:59 AM

5036 Unfortunately I have to concur. The population growth inevitably has to be addressed. Whoever address's it will not by any means walk out smelling like Roses. They will have very few choices being, Mass Genocide, Infanticide, 4th term abortions or the removal of all vaccinations from the medical market.

In every other species the virus is how nature has always handled over crowding and because of this it would seem the ONLY ethical way of addressing the problem, let nature sort it out so to speak.

Posted: Dec 17 2013, 8:54 AM

19624 I am not sure about in other countries but here in South Africa the government made it compulsory to submit the vaccination card for your child when you enroll them at school. If one does not have that card, their child does not get accpeted at the school so it leave parents with no choice.

Posted: Jan 11 2014, 10:56 PM

17459 People are contracting brain encephalitis from flu vaccines...penecillin....and more. Read the research!! I know two people personally that have had lifelong complications after having vaccines. We won't eat a moldy orange or bread but we'll inject ourselves with it or take it in pill format?? Injecting ourselves with dead viruses? This is not safe. It is a money maker for pharmaceutical companies. Read the latest on the gardasil vaccine!

Posted: Feb 22 2014, 8:33 AM

63137 NO medical procedure and NO government official has any right to force anything in our bodies, or children of a parent who disagrees, even it someone dies without it.

But I also know from experience the vaccination are WRONG! I was saved from them by a doctor who made it look like one in order for me to pass a test, but I did not get the vaccinations. Yes, I got measles, chicken pox, and mumps, but mine were not near as bad as those who got the vaccinations.

Then when I joined the USAF I was forced to take this junk again, and I was sick most of my days for several months.

Yes, I know they have good intentions, but if I believed doctors I would have been already dead three times.

marvinlzinn

Posted: Apr 09 2014, 3:44 AM

68186 Curious, what is the "motive" of those that do not vaccinate, after doing their own research, and feeling comfortable with their decision?

Posted: Apr 09 2014, 3:49 AM

68186 What is the "motive" of the anti-vaccine movement? I see a motive to consider on the pro side. I'm curious what the pro side feels the anti-side is trying to gain?
Comments 41 - 51 of 51 < Page of 3